LA Micro Group (UK) Ltd. Customer Referral Scheme Terms & Conditions
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only open to existing LAM customers.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only valid if the Referred company/organisation is not currently engaged with LAM.
- Only one Reward will be granted for each company/organisation referred. LAM will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred or is otherwise already engaged with LAM.
- Each Referred company/organisation must purchase product and/or services directly through LAM, not through a Reseller.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals made by each Referrer.
- Upon validation of the Referrer customer’s code, 1.5% of the value of the Referred company/organisation’s first order will be rewarded to each party as credit, to be redeemed against future orders with LAM. For example:
- Referred company/organisation completes order for £10,000 (exc. VAT)
- Referred company/organisation receives £150 account credit
- Referring customer receives £150 account credit
- A 30-day validation and administration period will apply between Referred company/organisation’s purchase and reward credit being applied to both Referrer and Referred accounts
- The Rewards will only be awarded in the form of account credit to be used against the purchase of future purchases of LAM products and/or services
- Credit cannot be exchanged for any cash or other discount alternative
- Account credit will be valid for 365 days
- Referrer and Referred representative will be named in communication between LAM and the Referred company/organisation.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is available to all LAM customers.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is not open to LAM staff.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of LAM is final.
If you require any further information in regard to the Customer Referral Scheme then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org